Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, November 1, 2021

Appreciating... an important aspect of self-care

 Good mawning!



This was me this weekend. Appreciating...
...my "attempt" at doing something different with make up.
..."feelin'" myself for the woman I AM...in wholeness through the gift of divine intention and refinement.
...through surviving death in many forms and still standing...
...the future I intend to step into WHILE recognizing I am still growing and shifting through stuff.
And appreciating feeling good IN MY OWN skin...feeling the full circle return into THIS life I am living...as full as I can from where I am at in this moment.
The "next" is and has come. Are you stepping into YOUR next? Or have you put it off with a half-intent to "get" to it...once things change a bit?
Well, almost 16 years later, I will tell you...the step forward was so small that it didn't take the HERCULEAN effort that you are putting to it now...or that I felt it needed to be.
As my boys would say... "BRUH!" 😅
Reach out and let's chat to find out what small step you could take to move you forward today. (Hint- reaching out counts 👍😉)

No comments: