Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Stepping into a new "energy" for myself

 Good mawning!



This was taken last Saturday.
It's part of picture of me in a lovely dress that I personally enjoying wearing.
The last time I tried it on, I was 30 lbs "heavier" and it still felt pretty nice to wear.
The day also marked a day for me of stepping into a new "energy" for myself.
The story had to change because it was no longer serving me.
That is what is happening in this picture. But how do you prove it? It's an unseen change. But what I do know is, it is a change that can be felt.
It's unfamiliar to be honest. I gotta walk around more "in it", but even though I sought support and applied advice, in the end, returning to the core values and my vision helped me move forward best.
My relationships (with God, with family, with myself), and the things I hold dear (exploring the awe and wonder of loving humanity and the experience within it).
It's hard to present "proof" of inside change, and that's why I work with others to enjoy that inside out experience.
To feel good (and aligned) in your own existence and then embrace how it changes the way you move through life.
And when "life" starts to change for the good and you are grateful in that experience...others will take notice and change too.
Impact through example is contagious. Feeling better and good in your own existence is contagious. Loving life and loving to love in increasing measure....that's contagious too.
If you want to chat or hear more, just send me a message.
Have a great and feel good/better day 💖

No comments: