Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, November 15, 2021

Be celebrated

 Good mawning!




Let others celebrate you. Let yourself be celebrated by those around you. Celebrate in the "witnessing" of Divine radiance through you.
When I "reflect" on myself, I am in "observer" mode. Not that I have "forgotten what I "look" like, but I do observe in wonder at "who" has been created.
Recently I have been through a LOT of "evolutionary" circumstances.
I don't "feel" like the person I was "reflecting" even a month ago. Or the month before that.
SO to "see" these photos come back into my consideration, I am honoured that I got to share in the journey that THIS woman, who is pictured, experienced.
I reflect on the experience, I spend time in the presence, and then I consider the possibilities for the future.
My inside experience is my own. The outer reflection is not all my "own". And I get to participate from the inside... I can look down at my legs and arms... the rest is reflection.
Have you reflected on "who" you get to be lately?
Give it a go.

No comments: