Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, November 5, 2012

Share what flows...

Years ago...(once upon a time...)

I wrote poetry.  Not just some, LOTS!  I started in Grade 7 and from there I continued into University courses (and I really enjoyed these WRITE courses!)  I did share some of these poems wiith my friends, even as spoken word, but alas, I packed them up and set them aside for many, many years...

Recently, as I continue to downsize from the "stash" I have been carrying around to sort through....mementos, notes, pictures, etc., I finally sorted out all my written work into this bulky folder and am now going through these poems and deciding what to share now.  And THAT is what I have been struggling with...

At the time I wrote these I should have shared it.  It would have flowed out to inspire many in the world and uplift those who could connect and relate.  However, now I am living under another perspective....so many turns away from some of these "expressions" I have written.  I am hoping a friend with not only perspective into what I have read, but also into who I am now will help me to share and edit through these works.

So I recommend, if you have an expression or gift NOW, it is good for you to share your expression if you feel it inspires you, as it will inspire others. 

I have received feedback on almost ALL my works, so I know how it was received then, which is good.  So over the next bit, I will share a select few that resonate with me now (and perhaps a few that don't :) )

1 comment:

DaxMoy said...

Brilliant! Share your you. ALWAYS share your you x