Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Gratitude helps us "see" there is more than enough

 Observation....when we are coming from a place of scarcity (that there is not enough....lack)...do you find that you consume more?

...When you feel that you are amply provided for (that there is more than enough and the supply is always available), do you find that you take only what it is that you need?
When we are grateful, we can see that we are sustained and amply provided for and it allows us to share and give to others....before I ask my kids to share with one another, maybe I will make sure I am not speaking from a place of scarcity, but out of a mind and heart focused in gratitude.
#sendingoutgoodvibes

No comments: