Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Seeing the light of day... with gratitude

 A cousin's life is in serious condition, an aunt is refused care for her cancer, a friend struggles silently with her own, an entire family questioning in darkness for their safety and the life of another....

...prayers sent out day and night, not just for those whose struggles weigh greater than my own, but for the gratitude of others to increase to inspire and shine light in the lives of those around them. Your struggles and challenges are REAL...and temporary. Thankful for the gifts of choice and change...
And I am grateful...that in each of the struggles and challenges in my life that I still have life to experience it in....always grateful for a second chance at life and for the lives of those around me that are seeing the light of day...TODAY. ❤

No comments: