Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, May 6, 2023

Right Relationship. It's okay to be right

 Right Relationship



When many push back against the word righteousness…


When others with “disconnect” themselves from those that they don’t want to receive certain gifts from…


Tzedakah


Honouring, that we are not just in the experience of relating one to another, human to human, but in fact, are communing with God and allowing this sharing of the  journey WITH the Divine…that is within each one of us (as we breathe, so we know…).”Treating others as the image of God, with the God-given dignity that they deserve.”


Namaste.


Sawubona.


Giving a nod to both the physical gift of relationship we have as humans in the experience of the fullness of life and the potential of exponential experiencing at a Divine and spiritual level.


Allowing ourselves to CONNECT in with that which fills us up…to overflow with the height of the potential held within each one of us.


Allowing for connection, alignment, and the fullness of the experience of living… 


The compulsion of exploring this connection will pull you straight…will draw you into to recognizing the breadcrumbs that will “lead” you down the path and enhance your awe and wonder more and more as your awareness and appreciation grows and grows…connecting the dots and allowing your perspective to rise to newer heights day by day


And then things that seemingly appear as painful and as challenging obstacles will put a hint of a smile on your face, knowing, that you can see the lights on the path and the way through, if you allow yourself to meet each one as you continue on your journey.


No, it’s not that “wrong” to use the word “right”…


It’s not allowing the essence of what’s within it to be what highlights the same light in those things around you.



Philippians 4:8-9


Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.


Matthew 25:35- 40


For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

No comments: