Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, May 15, 2023

As diamonds are formed. Perspective on the pressures of life

 As diamonds are formed

Photo by Doz Gabrial on Unsplash


I had this amazing experience a few days ago.


I reached a point of completion on a project that has taken a bit of “push” and persistence to complete.


I equated the process to childbirth in a post I wrote for a group before the completion point. Many “contractions” that came in waves (trust me, that’s it for the details LOL). And if I didn’t know that I was “pregnant” with a thing, then I would assume that there was something wrong with me or the situation that I was in. I would want to get out of the pain and far away from the situation as quickly and as far as possible.


But from experience, I realized that feeling and familiar “pressure” that was upon me….to get it OUT and let it “breathe” and live life. Let this “creation” that wants to be born take in air and continue to grow in its own way, with proper nurturing and care.


For those that create programs and products, you know that there is already a version 2 coming after version 1 is launched. 


So the project in its infancy was born, but I noticed a continuation of the pressure and disruptions…


And then it dawned on me… why are these things coming in increasing measure? Why is it, as I progress in my journey and growth, are there now more of these pressures being added onto me LOL? 


In a space where one problem is solved and it’s solution applied and embraced, a new level of “problems” arise. It just opens up a new door of opportunity…for different problems to be met with the new solutions that you can provide.


As you grow more and more into the “answer” for someone else’s need, you will experience the nudge to continue to show up with the gift that YOU are. You being revealed as  a radiant and shiny diamond doesn’t happen without some pressure.


However, this realization or pondering, as it were, also made me value even more the importance of being supported in our journeys.


We can’t do this journey alone. It has always been intended for this life we are living to be shared with the presence and support of others.


I am surrounded by a community. Not just those in my neighbourhood, but also those of like-mindedness in multiple areas of my life. I also have coaches and mentors who support me. I am working on building a “team” of supports in business… At every level of my life, I am NOT alone in my growth and progress.


And neither should you be.

Seek out support. Turn to those in your life that are currently supporting you and thank them with your appreciation.


Give your whole-hearted awareness to their contributions that help you to keep going each day.


I hope this pondering blesses you in some way. And if you feel compelled to share or reach out, please do.


#thankyouGod #lifetothefull #oneanotherlove #radiant #underpressure #refinement #greaterstill #weare #ubuntu #Divineradiance


No comments: