Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, May 28, 2023

Have robins in your life that will sing your melody back to you with encouragement

 Good mawning!


A robin perched outside our kitchen window and began to sing. I tried to whistle back to the bird in a similar song and got it totally wrong LOL. My son cringed (the music guy) and laughed at me while shaking his head. I sounded NOTHING like the robin ( I can usually do a decent bird song) and the melody was totally off. And after a long pause, the robin chimed back in….matching the melody I had whistled. WOW! I shared my amazement to the bird and thanked it for its encouragement and connection. And then again! It did the same melody back to me as though prompting me to follow suit. More than 3 times…while I just continued to speak back with my “regular” speech. Usually I am up for the challenge of mimicking the melody of a bird singing and whistling it back…but not this time
😔 You see, I was already in shutdown…from continuing on with my window of connection and creation. A reflex I found myself in recently that cut in on my creative mode. It was a moment that inspired a big pivot. But at least I kept the conversation going with the robin and the robin continued to sing back to me in response. It was a beautiful moment and reminded me of a very important check in… Are you surrounded by celebrators or scoffers? Are you being built up or shut down? As I am stepping into a new phase and energy of vision creation, I know that the circle around me this time will be more aligned to the vision I am creating. Every “success” I have sought had those around me or in my circle of influence present due to their ability to support the vision that was coming into form. I encourage you to have robins in your life that will sing your melody back to you with encouragement…to keep going and to keep trying. To continue to explore and connect and make and create… To sing with those who are eager to celebrate your song. Not like the “scratching-ears” thing, but as a call to grow and stretch yourself to new edges of what you’ve seen as possible and be in the joy, delight, wonder, and connection of it all. There is such love and living in the process of life…if we allow it to be. #ThankyouGod #lifetothefull #encouragement #biggerpicture #ofgreatValue

No comments: