Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, April 30, 2022

You are not the embodiment of limitations.

 Good mawning!

You are not the embodiment of your limitations.
Hold up... edit... you are not the embodiment of limitations.
You may experience them, but you are not the incarnation of limitations.
Within each person is the gift of radiance, light, love, and life itself.
You are... ☉💖🌱😄
This thought comes to me this morning as I reflected on something that I have allowed to haunt me. Maybe that was the intention. Who knows.
Someone I was connected with, a lovely being, dropped in a phrase of doubt when I least expected it. It made me feel hopeless...as though death and unfulfillment were waiting at my front step. That the burdens and limits that have felt to have muddied my life was beyond the possibility of return and I was doomed under their weight.
AND...
I am grateful in this moment for that experience. That having lived under so much disbelief from otgers in my life, caused a deep dive into what I believe for myself.
And you know what I unpacked and discovered?
That, NO MATTER WHAT I am feeling or going through...highs or lows... stuck or in flow... I ALWAYS move with impact and inspiration. 💖
IMPACT AND INSPIRATION!
And not just any impact... the catalyst kind. The change-maker kind. The positive growth kind.
And it's not just me.
It's ALL of us. We ARE #greaterstill at every moment of our day. We pulse with the power of possibility, influence, and creation. And as much as it is up to us how much we shine bright in this life, it isn't at the same time.
Mmmm... our radiance is always ☉...our potential is always present...and we are fully capable, even if we don't necessarily know how or what...
Stay open to YOUR fullness. Our reach is beyond the containers we perceive.

No comments: