Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, September 6, 2021

Showing up and being present in your journey

 Good mawning!

It's IN the moments we allow ourselves to be present in where we GET to flourish.
This was me. Heading to a family function.
This was me after realizing the level to which certain social traumas had been plaguing my decisions for many years. Not that they ruled over those decisions but they played a part in some of those being "hard".
"Show up." That's my constant. Especially when invited, my ultimate goal is to be there.
Not because of FOMO. Not because I'm a people pleaser (not me). Not because I care about what others think.
Because I woke up after knowing I was dying and knew I was "back" here to make a difference.
Because I "know"-know I Am! ... I'm meant to be there and leave an impact. I'm here to inspire. I'm here to bring the flow of encouragement. I'm here to learn and witness myself withIN my journey.
If I don't show up it's because I am showing up to something in my core experience...my kids, my hubby, my personal care...
Because many of the things I have been invited to is not going to necessarily meet one of my "needs" in a physical way...chemicals, food options, etc. But I'm not there for the food... although at times the chemical one is deciding factor, I look for the way in which I can navigate it and make things work. (Outdoor functions baby! 💖)
Because the PROOF is... it has ALWAYS served in a great way to the benefit of those encouraged by connection. ... and to my purpose. I manage myself accordingly in the space and go from there.
It's not about "me".
Connection is calling to us all. We are here and designed for connection.
Being connected IN the moments of my journey and enjoying that I GET to be here to show up in it...is so beautiful to witness...
So how can you choose connection and show up more for seeing yourself present in your moments...?
Off to connect... 😉

No comments: