Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

It's the results I am after...

 Good mawning!

It's the results I was after...
How about you? What results are you wanting?
I saw the fit bodies, I saw how well they looked in the workout clothes...the tighter skin, the muscle tone...
And to be honest, that tighter skin, especially after carrying both a child and 100 lbs more, was looking really good to me.
And it may seem vain , but when you lose the weight and your skin loiks like an empty grocery bag, where do you put it all?
So I started experimenting. And researching some more and putting the theories to the test...and they worked! BOOM! I had the "formula".
But what's funny about "getting" the result...is the space after.
Now what?
That's why the result is great, but there is always more to the picture.
And that's why... after 15 years on and off due to various reasons and health challenges, I'm able to pick back up and go at it again. To apply the "formula" and get back in the game.
So...we walked yesterday...and further this time...and faster too.
Simple and consistent works. Every time. 1% (or more 😉) improvement each day WILL move you towards your goal. And seeing a bigger plan and vision that accompanies and encompasses your goals make them seem less impossible and more achievable.
Yes, there are other factors in the "formula" I am applying, but if you aren't working them, they don't "get" the chance to work FOR you.
Find the way...keep it simple...and do it again and again, adapting along the way.
If you would like help or to chat, send me a message. I'm happy to help💖





No comments: