Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, September 17, 2021

How have you been doing lately?

 Good mawning!



😎
Checking in...
How have you been doing lately?
Personally, it's been both a heart-"opening" time full of rawness and pure appreciation and gratitude.
Months ago I prepared for these moments...others I had thought myself "prepared" for.
And the truth is... it doesn't change having to go through experiencing it all the same.
The preparation helped to pull me "through" to the other side of the experience. It did not keep it from happening.
It's like prophylaxis... it helps you to handle what comes with more resiliency and flow.
All this to say... what you may be going through right now could be building you up to better handle other things that may come.
How will you #harvest from what's in your life now to serve you for the better in the moments to come?
I'm so grateful for how I have been #inspired to pay Love forward into the lives around me. I cherish that I get to celebrate the beauty within humanity...even when sometimes it hurts and makes my heart heavy.
Today I will allow myself to both cry and smile. It's truly a beautiful thing to love fully and completely 💖

No comments: