Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

You ARE the hero... in your life's journey

 Good mawning!

You ARE the hero...
There's a movie that is playing. It's being rolled out on a scene you stare at every day.
And you, my friend, are the main character.
New seasons are constantly being scripted as you meet new challenges to overcome and master.
As you approach to enter the hardest battle or encounter, you are not fully certain that you will prevail. But there is a part of you that knows...if I don't go forward, I will be stuck in this moment forever. Life lived well is awaiting on the other side.
This is referred to as the Hero's Journey. And it is the process in life we go through many times, as we learn or encounters new experiences and challenge in our lives.
It's growth and awareness that awaits. It's what you've been longing to figure out and "meet with" in and of yourself. It's the bigger picture perspective that you have been wanting to see from. And I am as a guide in your journey.
And...you've got to traverse a part of that journey through some rough territory. Often referred to as "the cave". There is a lesson you must glean in this space, something you will be letting go of (visually a perspective that no longer serves you), and journey within to face some of those non-serving parts....that will have you emerge transformed/stronger/more aware on the other side.
How do I fit in to this picture? I'm often sought for guidance and assistance at the "stuck" part. I'm an Eliminate your Limits mindset coach.
I help people to move through their limits and onto the other side of feeling stuck so they can live and enjoy life in a sustainable way on their journey through life.
And they have sought me out based on how I have responded in similar situations and challenges in my own life.
I've navigated weight loss (in the excess of 100 lbs), I manage multiple health challenges including autoimmunity in a natural way, I've raised young men who have struggled socially and with allergies, etc. I've helped people with connecting them to the tools they needed for confidence, finding purpose and connection, and even getting out of debt.
I've been there before. Through many caves. Faced with many unsavoury experiences that others wouldn't want to face by choice. Depressive states and periods of low points that may scare most off. But I knew I wasn't done yet, with living, and I knew it was temporary...so I persevered and dove in.
I did have support. I found support before going into the cave. One good doctor and many different coaches and mentors along the way.
You don't have to journey it alone and I have a system (and resources) that works and has been working for many around the world.
Where are you at with your Hero's Journey?

No comments: