Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, June 14, 2021

Standing in celebration of wholeness

 My morning vibe...

Golden☄☄🌟
Monday "me" time. Spent a good amount of time just appreciating "her" in her awesome "as-is-ness".
Purely compassionate... remembering the call I had made to all parts of "me" to be held in a loving and accepting embrace.
To bring all bits and pieces together with all their hardships and experiences. All of it. Any "fragments" to be welcomed back into the collective of my being to be seen and heard fully.
And there,in the early part of the day, "we" stood. Nodding "our" head in celebration of wholeness. All parts of me are valid contributors to this life journey...no matter what they have been through.
All that energy of separation being transmuted and used to build up...strengthen...encourage.
I am me...and enjoying it. 💖

No comments: