Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Inspired to remember to trust and expect miracles today

 

Good morning! Currently it is raining quite a bit here and the ground around our home is really saturated now. Pooling is beginning in our garden (I JUST finished planting LOL).

While sitting here and planning out a few next steps to take, I looked up and saw a ninja staring back at me LOL. "Remember", "trust", "inspire", "miracle" are the stones he is surrounded by. (It's Cole from Ninjago if you don't know...my fav ❤)
So I am choosing to be inspired to remember to trust and expect miracles today (like a sunny break ☉🌞🌞).
What miracles have YOU experienced or are in your life right now ?

No comments: