Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Who is your neighbour?

 Good morning!

🎶🎵Who are the people in your neighbourhood , in your neighbourhood, in your neighbourhood...
How big is your neighbourhood people? Is it the street you reside on? Is it the block your home is on? Is the community you are surrounded by?
I'm currently travelling and have met some amazing people that I have had beautiful, deep conversations with....
But in those conversations and connections I was connected with others on a heart to heart level. I ask questions...I get really curious...and the whole experience is uplifting.
Do you allow yourself to connect with others? I'll admit, sometimes it isn't always smooth....it can be challenging...but man, is it good when it's good ❤
This experience is available with my neighbours across the street, down the block, in my community, and in the moments of my journey....so anyone other than myself is my neighbour....how awesome is that.

No comments: