Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Know that you "can" in something, so it's possible in "new" things

 Good morning! This morning I was "trying" to imagine myself in a possibility for my career and future. Something I thought would be pretty simple as it "seems" to be basic compared to my other lofty and huge dreams and intentions....but I couldn't see myself in even the most basic aspects of it. My....(scratch that ownership...) ...The doubt I was experiencing confuddled the crap out of the clarity I was hoping to tune into. I found myself behind the veil of a "limit"....coming from WAY back when nothing seemed to work out for me. It was so "bad" even, that people kept their distance and called me "bad luck".

🙁 I rolled out of bed, almost feeling defeated, but also saying...there has got to be SOMETHING I can do to get past this....I started observing the ways in which I AM connected and how people around me may have even BIGGER doubts and MORE of an unwillingness to put themselves out there or try something new. Even though I could see through the veil of the limit, I still am not experiencing the clarity I was hoping to get to....but I DO have clarity in other areas of my life and I will bring that confidence into the actions I apply into my...(doh! scratch that again...I don't want to keep it LOL) ....into fuzzy spaces of my imagination where I don't feel the same level of confidence. Is it a new area for me to be operating in...no. But it is where I don't hold the same level of believe in my own abilities or value in the situation...again, past, non-serving language that is chiming in as "proof" instead of going out and experiencing first hand NEW and "positive" proof of my own.
So the next time you feel stuck, know that you can still take steps forward that aren't so sticky.

No comments: