Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Know who I am and how to be in my own company.

 Good morning!

This was me almost 2 weeks ago now....I was somewhere I hadn't been before, after having a good sleep, about to embark on a day I had no real clue on how it was going to go, and also experiencing some disappointment as well as feeling really good about the connections I had made with complete strangers along the way. I was missing my hubby and my children, but was happy to be in good company ❤
What I did know...is who I am and how to be in my own company. I can play, I can chat, I can plan, I can work towards my goals, I can decide on how I am going to be around others, I can make the most of filling up my "cups" and making sure my spiritual and physical thirsts are quenched....after many years and many trips taken on my own over those years, I DO know who it is I am "travelling" with in this journey AND I get to celebrate the possibility of discovering more of who I GET to be along the way. In this picture, I liked the way my hair was sitting and wanted to capture it 😃
Whether in a plane or wrapped up in blankets at my home, my days all seem to start with this similar process in my journey. Being in the joy of nurturing and BEING with my"self" on all levels ❤ (Yes, even on the "bad" days )
What is your morning routine? And do you "share" it with yourself in joy and compassion or is it more of a struggle day to day? Do you "get" up each morning or do you open your eyes to more of the same day in and day out? Our perspective is the deciding factor....our "good morning" conversations in our heads is where we start each day. No external influences make that impact as much as our internal dialogue and choices influence us.
So I send much joy out to all today and that you may get to enjoy some of that radiate glow of yours from within today for yourself ❤

No comments: