Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Hard work is all in our minds. It's just work

 Good morning!

This morning my thoughts have been jumping all over the place. (who called a meeting at such a crazy hour??😂😂😂) I have taken care of many details to be happening over this next week starting today and now I am at the point of possibly slipping into "overthink" mode. Granted, I am not as prepped as I usually feel that I am (down to the very last detail so others don't have anything to consider), but I have made a lot of the "details" into little, simple points on a list that are easy to execute...and I haven't done it that simple in about 20 years.
Hahaha, going MORE with the flow of things in this moment feels like more work in my mind that it will be in experience....sometimes the "HARD" and the work we experience is moreso going on in our heads than in our physical experience.
So, in essence, I am making this week "harder" than it actually is....because, simply, it hasn't happened yet LOL 😆😆😆
Our imaginations and our perceptions may just be where we are spending most of our time...why not direct it in a way that you want to be experiencing.
Nothing like giving yourself the "homework" of imagining what you WANT to be experiencing...off I go 😉 ❤

No comments: