Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

When what I thought I loved started to turn on me...celebrating my health journey

 Good morning! I had a great nap/sleep last night (it was much needed....don't know why I have been fighting sleep so much lately LOL) ....and this morning...HUGE revelation about the "body" we choose to be in. So I worked out, and continued to reflect some more. I love being an advocate for health, love, mastery, and humanity.

AND the part about that that I enjoy the most is...besides mastery, I was not...I was not one who celebrated and marvelled at the gift and gifts within humanity....I celebrated sugary treats and indulgent foods over the joy and fullness of what foods can give to our well being....I learned much about other aspects of character and human experience that may have seemed fulfilling (because there are many who practice the same), but was never enough to bring me to a state of peace....and the beauty that I now enjoy moment to moment I only considered fleeting and not as important as the negative stuff that I had built myself up under.
I live a life that for many onlookers, wouldn't believe I had ever experienced and wonder why and how I got to be who I am today. And simply put, when what I thought I loved started to turn on me, that when I cried out for help. And helped showed up exactly as the next breath I so needed to take.
And from there, it has never disappointed me. I am sure that there are those with a similar "rescue" in their lives...one that carries such a compulsion of gratitude that you feel no other choice than to live out that gratitude. I AM grateful ❤

No comments: