Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, November 16, 2017

We are unique in this world

 Okay, one more....this is SO important to share....and the funny thing is this conversation was/is not foreign in our household...Reds had these thoughts at age 4 (he looks like her

😉 ) ....I said he could try to homogenize himself (and look more like his friends and his dad) if he likes but he would have to shave and dye his hair for the rest of his life. And then my hubby's beard started going red ❤ (#lovehowGodworks) I celebrate the boys daily...I love up on those locs and their skin....and I also did my research and found many, many others out there that look just like them....and just like her too.
As for me, my boys know I am the only one like me most places I go....and they get to see other people's reaction more than my own. I have had this journey and I feel just FINE in my uniqueness and see that beauty in those around me. always a point of connection...focus on what you really want to celebrate (emphasize)... ❤ #selfcare #selflove #mindsetfirst #Lovefirst #wearenotalone


No comments: