Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Happy 16th marriage anniversary


 I knew...that I intended to grow in my love and appreciation of the one I chose to spend the rest of my days sharing this life's journey with. Huge commitment, I know, but none of it seemed like it would be a drawn out task or not worth it in the end. I trusted in God and in us and here we are. Beautiful...together

❤ The mess makes it real, the humility brings the bliss, and the rest is the joy in the journey. I enjoy you as a person, I love you as a human, and I adore you as my friend in this life. Thanks Jeremy ❤ #happyanniversary #legal16yearstogether #rightinRelationship #interestedVersusCommittted

No comments: