Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, November 17, 2017

How best can I share?

 Good morning! The question is....is it necessary to state my opinion about something or to share from the information and knowledge that has been shared with me? (And I thank all of you for the information and tidbits you have shared with me...I have so many puzzle pieces

😉 )
For me personally, I like to share my curiosities, my "I wonder..." moments, my inquiries, my "head-tilters" much more that what I have as insight or from what I have seen.
But WHY??? Perhaps I like to spark curiosity....to see what thoughts you ponder....to gain a little window into your perspective....because I don't want to pronounce myself as an "expert" if it can't help you....if you are locked into your perspective and you are comfortable with it...if you have already handpicked your experiences for life and "this" isn't one of them...
Perhaps I am looking to connect with the curious...to dance with those who hear music playing in their imaginations....that love how light and life and love shines through multiple facets....that enjoy awe and wonder...that are willing to discover in life....that find it okay to dig a little deeper than the surface...that choose to be tickled by adventure....and will stand with me and share in the view together... ❤

No comments: