Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Lovingly awkward. A perfect reason for everything

 Good morning! The wind howled me out of my sleep this morning. And then I began my day...there is a perfect reason for everything. Why I went to bed thinking something was dumb only to discover it kinda makes sense....why yesterday and not today was the day I got sod from a neighbour....why I "ran" out of time doing my errands yesterday morning because people (and their encouragement) came first. Yup! All perfect...as a friend got mad at me while I paid for her coffee, while my plan to prepare a good lunch for my son turn into making shredded coconut into "rice"...while my constant distraction was pure ADD style and I think I insulted a neighbour more than once in our conversation. ..yup, my imperfect approach still managed to leave all these people feeling encouraged and built up. I'm lovingly awkward to say the least...and grateful how it's what was perfectly intended for each moment. Now to go and explore more imperfect encouragement...as long as it is called Today.

No comments: