Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Being places where I can make an impact.

 Good morning! Truth is...I spend a lot of time. ...choosing to not be around others. ...staying in silent observation. ...I am grateful to God for calling me...out myself....to do things and be places where I can make an impact. Sometimes the interactions are downright messy. Leaving a space that only God can fill and be in. Sometimes they are beautiful, connected, and expansive...leaving everyone encouraged and filled up. I am blessed that most of the time, that is my surprise and experience. The first one...the messy kind , has always served beyond my current level of understanding. ..and for the most part, has deepened connections in ways I could not have imagined. I guess we will see. God , I rest it all in your hands.

No comments: