Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, May 9, 2016

Lessons from gardening - Spring 2016

 Good morning! I'm a whole month behind it feels like...no, I was not ready for Spring in February or drought like conditions or old roots from a dead tree (never knew it was there) "coming" to the surface in my lawn that I have to now dig up and start new. These lessons from gardening...from having to minimalize my perennials and find others to share my abundance with (or as my neighbour says, "bless others with"), to thinking we had ourselves ahead of the game with starting seedlings inside to them all dying off and having to start again. Timing is important. ..being observant....being ready to share....staying on top knowing what you plant and want to grow and making sure to "weed" out what you don't want or need (or find a recipe for dandelion jelly

😉 ) Next winter will be different. ..next "Spring" I plan to be ready...but for now, this will be another full out gardening week 🙂

No comments: