Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The perfection of imperfection

 Today, I enjoy the prfection of imperfection that allows for increased love, forgiveness, acceptance, and gratitude in this world. I am enjoying the effort that my family intends to love me with, without expectation. Looking to the root of the intention and knowing that I am loved is enough

❤ ❤
(Like when the boys want to make a special breakfast that we all sit down to and eat together every morning....beautiful! And stressful when its 15 minutes before we need to get out the door LOL....ooooo, the level of surrender to greater priorities is in effect 😛 ....it all works out in the end 😉 )

No comments: