Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, October 10, 2014

FB Good morning post - October 10, 2014

 Good morning! Blessed to consider...and...what do you spend most of your time thinking about and pondering on? I reflected on it and was inspired...considering a great and loving example in humanity and going deeper into the practice and connection into the understanding of this process of experience...I may be known (by some) to get things done, but not as an action junkie, but as one who practices empirically through experiencing truth THROUGH my body...it looks like action I guess, but its more experimentation and play (and can be annoying for some to watch

😛 )
Through love flows compulsion (overwhelming feeling? or overflowing feelings) to love (through service, through compassion, through inspiring expression....)...
So have a LOVELY day and LONG weekend (Canadian Thanksgiving) ❤ ❤ ❤

No comments: