Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Poem ... Pride of Owningship

Pride of Owningship

Oooo the WORDS I wanted to say...the frustration that came my way...

...this behaviour is TRIFE!!...this is how YOU get stuck in strife!...

But I owned it...
I owned the thoughts that passed my window,
I owned the challenges I witnessed,
I owned the growls and groans,
I owned the cries and moans. 
I said I was sorry....I said I wished there was more I could do. 
Not share my relatable story,
not dip down in the stew...
I owned it...it was mine. 
I knew my response with what was given would make this crap smell divine. 
I owned it...loved it up with gratitude...
apologized for not being something more...gave loving condolences to the pain and sore...
and I grew...
                          and who knew...
                                                         ...that you would too <3 br="">

No comments: