Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, April 25, 2014

Keeping my eye out for more miracles and gifts

 Good morning! Ok, so I called...it's been a month since my "defeat" of not finding the nanaimo bars (gluten-free, AND egg-free) that I was looking for last month (that was coupled with a van that wouldn't start and me losing my wallet...fun day!) And wouldn't you know it, the store manager DID order as he said he would

😃 (same store I lost my wallet in too) .

But not only that...they allocated an entire freezer section to gluten free products SEPARATE from the other natural foods freezer section. I walked in and it was like it was a glowing gift from God! ❤ I just love this grocery store (tears of joy).
Hope your day is FILLED with wonderful surprises and gifts like mine was yesterday ❤ (keeping my eye out for more miracles and gifts...hehehe)

No comments: