Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, April 28, 2014

Enjoying the gifts in who and what I am

 Good morning! WOW! It's almost May...and there is a partial Solar eclipse tomorrow...and I find it interesting that aside from what is happening right now (other than my daily routine of getting things ready for Today) I have no cares or concern...it from remembering the good in the days that have just past that I am filled with wonder and awe and gratitude. The speed in which I heal is increasing, realizing the level of pain that I would endure on a daily basis is astonishing to me (now that I don't experience that constantly anymore...), how allowing the gift of decision to be experienced by my family is much more rewarding, and really, just enjoying the gifts in who and what I am. Ahhhhh... #thankyouGod

Enjoy a bright, beautiful, and connected day ❤

No comments: