Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, January 9, 2014

You are unduplicatable!

 Good morning!! Oh goodness!! ADDICTIVE...TURKEY...SOUP!!! Can't stop savouring it!! Breakfast, lunch, dinner, breakfast....still good!! And NOT duplicatable

🙁 (yes, spell check...that IS the word I want to use 😛 )
WOW!! And each and every different flavour that each of YOU are....UNduplicatable! And each moment that I get to (or got to) share individually with each of you...UNduplicatable! And most I have enjoyed and savoured each moment...yet some, I have not yet fully savoured your presence. And I know that is the same for some of you with me....but let me tell ya...I will!! And I AM one TASTY, one-time-pot of turkey soup!! LOL
Okay, back to my turkey soup experience... 😉 ❤ ❤
Enjoy the fullness of flavours this day is bringing to you to taste....Delicious! 🙂

No comments: