Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Become like the rain of abundance. Hold value in imperishable places

 Abundance dropped on me yesterday like rain....I know that it will come, not necessarily knowing when and how much, but always welcome. It made me realize that work is a wonderfully controlled way to calculate the expectation of an amount....and that there is WAY MORE in life that is available to us outside of exacting calculation in amounts beyond imagination and with not enough hands and hearts to hold it.

We never know what holds great value to another. If we can hold value in imperishable places and nurture that space within us and others, we become like rain...

No comments: