Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, January 6, 2014

Embrace the temporary

 For all my friends experiencing rigid cold temperatures around the world (that are not used to it), I have two responses for you....

....it's pajamas-under-your-fat-clothes-make-it-look-good, hot-chocolate-drinking, thermos-toting, keep-it-short-and-sweet, find-public-buildings-with-heat-like-you-would-find-air-conditioning-in-the-summer, kinda day...
AND...
...it's summer in the southern hemisphere and I am enjoying all the "beach days" pics they are posting, WHILE I sit in a public building that is nice and toasty LOL.
ok, and one more...
...and I will be playing in the snow with my boys tomorrow, cuz it's nice out 🙂
Stay warm folks, but make it fun...it's very temporary and hopefully you will be around longer than a season 😉

No comments: