Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Warm winter morning thoughts

 SO I shoveled the snow this morning...well first, I cleaned off hubby's car for him and came in cold....and then I went back out after he left and began to shovel....and I warmed up (why did I mention it that way? because yes, it was indeed cold this morning and almost froze my fingers the first time ...wrong mitts....) . It was a BEAUTIFUL light and sparkly, and fluffy snow. Every shovel lifted energized me to shovel 2 more...I finished our walk and I cleared the road in front of our driveway....I finished that and then cleared the rift in the alley way....and since my neighbor with the corner lot did a shovel yesterday, I ran and finished off a quick shovel of his corner lot today....did I mention the warmth I had while doing this? It was an awesome morning

🙂

No comments: