Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Serve where you can give your best

 Good morning! Wicked migraine woke me, but I am grateful....Had pain in my back for most of the day, and yet I am grateful. Pain is not an excuse to disconnect, and YES it makes it hard to stay in the moment and be connected (in all directions and spaces). If I could even describe ...hmmm...have you seen the movie "Wreck-it Ralph"? I feel like the character Vanellope von Schweetz....glitching in and out...also reminds me of a scripture, Philippians 1:23-26 ("I am torn between the two..."

This week has taught me that if I want to be most present, it will and can be possible...however if the situation is not to my benefit of serving and to connect, then it is not my situation to be in. I have more than enough opportunities to serve, and there are more than enough people to serve in various situations...Let others serve where they may, and serve where I am most effective. ❤
Have a blissed, and connected day and weekend 🙂

No comments: