Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, December 23, 2013

A different start to the week

 I have been graced with such a great and IMPRESSIVE day yesterday that today feels like a Tuesday. I love Mondays as it is my time to reflect on the week that past and move forward into the week ahead, but today I was moved into the week ahead and reflection will have to be on the fly (which is fine as its an ongoing process...observation). Just noticing that my days as catalyst and observer are shifting more into an active contributor role,....get over it? No...it's not an over-under thing....let go of it and move on....Yes, travelling lighter and lighter and faster and faster....and I allow for its full flow.... #BringItOn #shifthappens #beingfullness #allowingmore #lightentheload #leavetheBurdenbehind

No comments: