Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Give us this day our daily bread. Feed your soul

 "Give us this day our daily bread...."

Do I not wake up each morning with hunger in my belly looking for food? But I start with drinking some water and nourishing my Spirit first and then I continue on with preparing to eat to feed the body. I may subside the groans from my belly with a hot meal, but the groans from my soul are best quenched from watering with God's word, prayer, and loving, humble and appreciative connection. This relationship is golden!! I know if I feel drained, discouraged, tired, and frustrated that I may have missed this essential meal in my day....there is NOTHING like it in my life...the intimate love and embraces from my family, my most favourite things...nothing....ecstaciousness!!!...always an overflowing filling...
And now back to the matter at hand....I am filled up, but my body wants some nourishment too hehe 😉

No comments: