Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Blessings and blissings

 Good morning!! BLESSED and again blissed over and over again....Considering all the things that others find WRONG with me

🙂 LMBO I have realized that this has been a pet peeve of mine from the very beginning of my memories....and I just love it!!! It has been my constant encouragement to consider and think about what is actually GOOD about who and how and what I am. All that I am, I AM!! BLISSED out I tell ya!! Joy upon joy upon joy...LOL...I embrace all of it!! It is a blessing and a warning to others...it is a warning to me and a blessing to others...And know that I see what is RIGHT about you before I see what is wrong....the perspective that my WRONGNESS has brought to me in order to see others is amazing.
Alrighty, back to your regular programming (with a twist).
Enjoy this blessed and blissed day ❤ ❤ ❤

No comments: