Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

You choose what you share with others

 My apologies...

...if you thought that I was not experiencing pain, discomfort, challenges, setbacks, struggling with negative thoughts, fatigue, because I wasn't complaining, changing colours, grumbling, or sharing all the blow by blow knock down details.... and instead, expressing gratitude, joy, insight, and sharing what I am learning, encouragement, inspiration and positivity, then know that is the healing, invigorating and, uplifting choice that I make.
I choose to be built up and to build up...to be loved up and to love up.....and because I do share in what challenges others may go through each day I get the added bonus of sharing sympathy and compassion as well...whether or not they know that I know what it may be like.
Have a loving, bright, warm, and sunny day among ALL that life may bring your way. ❤

No comments: