Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, January 31, 2013

What IF we just dream BIG dreams

 I listened, and I followed instruction....it was simple. It said "Why not? Do it and see..." It flowed easy when I wasn't resisting and getting locked up in fears and "what-if's"....and when it was all done I realized that I had done something that was even BIGGER than I EVER imagined and the moment was without all the hype and grandeur that doing something you dream usually comes with. So my question is...

...What IF we just dream BIG dreams, allow the initial rush of emotions to wash over and then listen in the calm? In the calm seems to be the ease, the natural flow, and the "obvious" possibility that what you dream can become you and even better if you allow....

No comments: