Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, December 28, 2012

Today was FILLED with Sawubona!

 Today was FILLED with Sawubona!

❤ From the stumbling man that people thought was drunk (completely lucid and confident), to my fun coworkers, to the lady on the bus, to the smiling man on my way to work, to the man having back pains and not wearing shoes, to the kid in the elevator telling a story while eating a donut, to his dad that listened to all the details, to the bank teller who had a successful surgery, to the new and beautiful cashier at the store I get my gum, to the man I saw twice while looking for a washroom, to the bus driver who stops for Starbucks each morning, to the PhD student home for the holidays and enjoys a hawks eye view of the world....
What a FULL day! I think it was the hat 😉

No comments: