Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, December 17, 2012

Dance to your song - be you

 It's been a revealing dance...round peg into square hole....when you feed into the health and benefit of another...when you humble out of not knowing and offer someone else the opportunity to better suit the need at the time...choosing not to laugh with coarse joking...to receive attacks when you understand that the root of it has to come from a place of fear....to be who I am and know myself to be in world that would have me be "normal", "perfect", completely "able", and tolerant of "misguidings". I am an awkward dancer to this tune....and I can see how some who dance the steps don't keep a smile on their face. I choose to smile and dance my off-beat steps. #truetocore

No comments: