Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, February 21, 2022

Maybe now is the time I was created for

 Good mawning



💖
This morning I was reminded about the coming holidays, and one that continues to inspire me is the Jewish observation of Purim.
For many reasons it inspires me and so I read the whole book of Esther. And it lines up with much of what we have been seeing in the world right now.
And maybe now is the time I was created for. To speak up and advocate for myself and for my people...through the avenue of Love.
This is a time where the wave of unity and laying down identity is being done from and by many who are often overlooked, assumed of, and marginalized.
I, as much as I may not shout about, am an outlier. I am often the "exception". And if my life wasn't woven with so many "opportunities" to stand in it that space, I would think I am being sensitive...but I am not.
I voice on behalf of many others who are silenced and ignored, or even avoided.
It's not that you don't have compassion for your fellow human being, but certain programming disconnects us. Let's see a bigger picture unfolding...
So I read from my Bible, prayed, and savoured the sights and messages of unity today. 💖 #oneanotherlove

No comments: