Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, July 5, 2021

Thoughts around "enoughness"...


 Good mawning...

Thoughts around "enoughness"...
In my journalling this morning, I went over a few interactions that "stood out" over the last couple weeks.
No matter the turn or effort or the action or "compliance".... for a history of interaction...regardless of how recent or apparently how far-reaching into the past... "it" would never be "enough".
Now this is in contrast to some other relationships I have been engaging in, where, even though there has been mishaps, toes stepped on, things said, and even disagreements and misalignments....there was also an acceptance of the other in which was being interacted with, there were personal readjustments on both parts, there was a readdressing of the issue, and there was a bigger picture and vision encompassing the relationship.
I like embracing people in their wholeness. Because I like being accepted as fully human, with all the highs and lows and everything in between.
I know that people will go through stuff. I KNOW that we are NOT all the same. I see the diversity throughout humanity. And I accept the multiple facets through which we all shine....from the same diamond.
This is why I am committed to seeing a bigger picture. Because there is ... I believe...meant to be the diversity that is designed that brings us all into the fullness of the image of humanity.
And I also believe, that there is a conditioning or "programming?" in some societies and cultures (not all) that "wants" for same expression and etc. to be done and complied to.
I think it is important to celebrate and honour the good parts of what others bring to the table.
The relationships I was reflecting on....are ones in which parts of me are cherry-picked for interaction.
I love that. ❤ Why? Because it reminds me....to see myself and accept myself in wholeness. To get in with and learn my language. To hear what comes up and see why and if it serves me.
Some of what I have to share doesn't serve to the benefit of those I encounter. It may NEVER serve or be heard.
I love my....interest in science, my spiritual journey and walk with God, my health and health practices, learning different things, seeing what other people are passionate about (and looking for similarities), the wonders of humanity, metaphors in life, travel, adventure, nature...and I am sure there are other things that others love to chat with me about...
If in my expression and enthusiasm for the above if not acceptable to you and you don't want to hear about it from me, then the parts you are willing to accept is the viewpoint of who I am that you will be operating from...but it's not my fullness.
What would happen in your relationships if you allowed for others to more fully and safely express more of what lights them up in this life?
We read fictional books front to end. We binge watch series on Netflix....and yet, we won't allow for the fullness of the story of others to expand the gift of perspective exchange from one another. #oneanotherlove is available in this space.
I recently shared how I am LOVING celebrating a friends journey and how it's better than Netflix. In their struggles and their wins.
Anyways... ❤ That's where my heart is at this morning.

No comments: