Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Doh! Got my own back again

 Doh! Got my own back again



😅
I "tried" the work "harder" mode for years...and you know I found out?
I was terrible at it! 😂😂
3 hours of sleep between taking care of kids, house, workouts, job, personal growth, managing family schedule and chauffeuring kids to activities, social engagements, marriage...
I burned the stick at both ends and had very little left to hold onto.
So... I shifted my priorities (yes, I felt I "couldn't" put myself first with more time...little pockets here and there to get some vs none in)...
... me (sleep, health, vitality), relationships, basic needs, and then social commitments.
The difference was all could still get done because I had the ENERGY in my mind, body, and soul and that fueled my joy AND that joy made being consistent "effortless". Not to say there wasn't still "work", but the "hard" was definitely more smart and inspired, less dragging my body from one task to the next.
Anyways, with that reminder, I am going to love up on some consistency 😉😉😜😎😘

No comments: