Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Allowing yourself to be still and know you are not broken


 Good morning!

Last day of September and the day before a new month and full moon.
And mental wellness is at the forefront of my mind. Why? Because I know the struggle others face. And those who see me, also see the freedom of expression and the safety to share their stories as I walk in mine.
It's not a a fight as much as it is an allowing....Allowing yourself to be still and not "have to" fight thoughts and expectations.
I know a lot of people who vacation and escape to "favourite" places for that opportunity of stillness and not "having to" that their "regular" life expects of them. Many retreats that offer the tranquility of peace and reflection. We run "to" these things with fervor...most likely because it's a space we need to allow ourselves to be in more often.
I'm here to share a belief I hold....that there is nothing wrong or broken about you. YOUR journey is yours. Your existence and resonance is valued. As you breathe, so do we all. Just the beating of your heart can influence those around you up to 3ft away (some say further).
CONNECTION! Within you and with others. Allow yourself the space to connect in to the space within you where you are whole and accepted with divine intention. Allow that to resonate from you and to be shared with others.
I accept! I accept the parts of me that are edgy and "salty" and I accept the parts of me that are forgiving, insightful, and compassionate. And I allow the one to serve to the good of the other for beneficial wholeness....NO MATTER WHAT my day or circumstances are looking like...it's the life I am living and I trust that it gets better and better...even 1% at a time.
So enjoy this day....and continue to allow for your personal wellness. It's not just for you, but for us all ❤

No comments: