Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, September 11, 2020

9/11/99 ....a date of great significance for me in my life.

 Good morning!



9/11/99 ....a date of great significance for me in my life.
It was a day that changed my life forever. I shifted in my awareness of judgment, I started remembering moments more in observation mode, and even this week, I saw some of that day played out in an interaction with one of our sons...
It was the day I walked up to a young guy in baggy pants at work and started in with one of the most awkward introduction I have ever had🤣 Yup, that was the day that Jeremy walked into my life. 😃 Just over a year later we were dating.
So thank you Jeremy S Cowan for responding to my questions with questions and even entertaining the interaction to begin with. I really appreciate what you have meant to me in our lives together ❤

No comments: