Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, May 18, 2020

Dive in to considering the "awesomeness" of my Divine relationship

 Good morning! Today for me is a super "non"-linear day 

❤ 🤩🌟✨

Because, when I dive in to considering the "awesomeness" of my Divine relationship and we have a "date", the possibilities are endless. I lay it all out on the table for discussion (which I started last night in a heart-wrenching prayer), and this morning, it was like "Hey, I got these 'places' I wanna show you....are you in?" And I was like "Oh yeah!!!...I could use a trip right about now! 😂😂"

So I thought I would just jump in and say....today is a GOOD day to allow for some FULLNESS of joy, laughter, and awe-inspiring views ❤ We get the gift of experiencing with our senses in ways that we haven't even imagined yet....and it's okay if it's not familiar, because it is not more than you can handle. We are all SAFE to be IN joy ❤

Off to enjoy this "ride" today 😉 ❤

#thankyouGod #SHOTGUN #AweandWonder #LetsExplore #toInfinityandBeyond #JOYride #LoveFirst #letsDOthis #lifetothefull



No comments: